Rebelcell Li-ion battery 12V / 18AH
The battery is specially designed for the use of 12V echo sounders, for powering electrical equipment on the shore and for 12V feeding boats. The dimensions are identical to 7AH or 9AH lead-gel batteries.
Driving time feed boat:
up to 3x longer driving time than a standard -12V9A lead battery
Power supply on the shore:
can charge up to 9 tablets or 15 smartphones at lightning speed.
- Compact and lightweight: the battery weighs only 1.0 kg
- Top features: Can be discharged to 100% without adverse effects on performance and life (unlike a lead acid battery which may be discharged to a maximum of 70%).
- High user comfort: light and compact. Fast and intermediate charging (full within 4-5 hours), Built-in protection (BMS) against misuse. Works with most AC-DC converters.
- 1 to 1 replacement for lead-acid battery: has the same dimensions as a 12V7A - 12V9A lead-acid battery for feed boats.
- Very long life: up to ~ 10 fishing seasons
- 2 years warranty
Additional weight may be necessary when used in feed boats. Consult your feedboat specialist for advice. The battery should only be charged with the special 12.6V4A Li-on battery charger with CC/CV charging profile.
Recommended Alternative:Session Pack Lead Gel Battery - 12V / 7.0 AH
Please be sure to read the Rebelcell FAQs!Product video:
|Technical specifications||12V18 Angling|
|Nominal power||199 Wh|
|Maximum constant discharge||10 A|
|Peak discharge (10 sec.)||15 A|
|Lifetime (#charges) @80%DoD||~1500|
|Lifetime (#charges) @100%DoD||~1000|
|Dimension guide||159x65x95 mm|
|Weight||~ 1,0 KG|
|Energy density||~ 104 Wh/KG|
|Electronics & BMS|
|Voltage bandwidth||9.0V ~ 12.6V|
|Charging temperature||0 ~ 45 °C|
|Discharge temperature||-20 ~ 60 °C|
|Storage temperature||0 ~ 45 °C|
|Maximum charging current||5A|
|Integrated cell balancing||yes|
|Maximum discharge current fuse||yes|
|Protection & Certification|
|Fuse class (IEC 529)||IP54|