Cold water and still carp?
The five most important rules for success:
1. Never feed too much, the fish metabolize the food in cold water extremely slowly (change warm animals) - feed regularly small portions
2. Track already from October where the carp are increasingly, these places are often not far from the winter places
3. Look for the deep water, holes in which the current is reduced or in which the temperatures are usually still 4 ° C in the harshest winter. A body of water always freezes from the top!
4. Carp move around much less in winter, if your fishing spot is not productive, change until they make first contact!
5. The biting phases of winter carp are short, low pressure areas are often the most successful
The Carptrack Cold Water Boilies have been specially developed for fishing between November and April in cold water temperatures down to 12°C.
The ingredients in the boilie mix are the same, but the proportion of water soluble ingredients has been increased. This means the boilie will smear faster and stronger from the outside and even in cold water the exchange of attractants takes place instantly. Our team anglers and customers trust in the Cold Water Boilies in winter and celebrate many successes, even with closed ice cover!
Carptrack Monster-Liver Cold Water Boilie
The famous Monster-Liver Boilie has been adapted in this version again especially cold water (below 12°C). Even at these temperatures it spreads soluble elements which attract the fish to its track (Carptrack).
Light feedings and even "single-hook-baits" lead to very successful winter trips. Carp fishing in winter? Of course!
Consisting of 50% each Carptrack Monster CW - and Liver CW Mix, as well as the additives Carptrack Liquid (18ml/kg), Carptrack Monster Flavour (5ml/kg) and Carptrack Frankfurter Saussage Flavour (4ml/kg). In the meantime we count quite a few ice and snow carp on the Cold Water versions of the successful Carptrack Boilies. Convince yourself!
Good luck! max nollert
Here are the 5 tips (incl. video) and more for successful winter fishing for carp.